Oreo Drip Cake

A 3-layer Chocolate Cake, with Oreo Buttercream, a Chocolate Drip, and Even More Oreos Make a Delectable & Showstopping Oreo Drip Cake! One of my Dad’s work colleagues had their last day recently, and I wanted to bake something special as they have been one of my taste testers, and she’s so lovely… so I went for a Drip Cake. Admittedly I did make the cake and have written a blog post about it, but I can’t afford to not to post this when it was so damn delicious! I didn’t actually get to e...

A 3-layer Chocolate Cake, with Oreo Buttercream, a Chocolate Drip, and Even More Oreos Make a Delectable & Showstopping Oreo Drip Cake! One of my Dad’s work colleagues had their last day recently, and I wanted to bake something special as they have been one of my taste testers, and she’s so lovely… so I went for a Drip Cake. Admittedly I did make the cake and have written a blog post about it, but I can’t afford to not to post this when it was so damn delicious! I didn’t actually get to e...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here